Premium-subscription-digital – EUWID Recycling and Waste Management
Get the most out of your online subscription. With Premium DIGITAL, you enjoy all the benefits of your online access - for two users at the same time.
Experience the diversity of our information offering. Online - anytime, anywhere. Whether on a PC, tablet or smartphone.
Our premium content:
- Up-to-date market reports and analyses researched by the EUWID editorial team on all important material flows and disposal services: Waste paper, waste plastics, waste wood, sawmill residues, steel scrap, waste electrical equipment, waste incineration
- Legislation at the European level. The EUWID editorial team is informed about legislative projects at an early stage and reports on the entire process - from the first draft laws to their entry into force.
- International developments, news about internationally operating companies, about positions of European umbrella organizations as well as about developments in the EU member states and worldwide.
- Industry-relevant dates and events.
- Job market for specialists and managers.
Your premium benefits:
- Get a comprehensive overview of relevant developments in your business area.
- Find out about current market data and analyses and use them for your negotiations, calculations or business processes.
- Compare prices and create individual tables and charts over freely selectable time periods.
- Benefit from industry-relevant news.
- Read all content and premium news with your unlimited online access.
- Personalize your custom dashboard with the content that matters most to you. Our notification feature lets you know when there's something new.
- Access articles, news and background reports through our expert search.
Access to our online content is provided via personalised online access for two users at one company location.
If you have more employees – or employees at several locations or in several companies – who would benefit from a digital subscription, we will be happy to provide an individual offer for your company or group of companies. We look forward to receiving your enquiry by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +49 7224 9397-572.